Professional oven cleaning is a service that not many people consider but should. We worked hard to make this service more available and increase its popularity. Oven cleaning is usually overlooked and many people do not really realise all the issues a dirty oven might cause.
Firstly, the whole cooking area of the kitchen is extremely important. It must be maintained clean and disinfected at all times. Unsanitary conditions in the kitchen can not only be unpleasant but also harmful. It is very important to keep the kitchen space clean.
Along with the unsanitary conditions come bacteria and microbes of all kinds. The warm, moist environment along with all the food is the perfect place for them.
And most importantly, the oven that is constantly used. We prepare all our favourite meals in it. Have you noticed a strange, burning smell coming from your oven when you turn it on? Maybe even smoke? We bet you don’t realise it but your meals also changed their taste. This is because your oven is covered in dirt, spilled food and carbonised dirt. Not only is it bad for the taste of your meals but it also poses a potential fire hazard. Most people do not realise that carbonised dirt is able to start a fire out of nowhere.
How often do you clean your oven? Our guess is once a year when doing the famous spring cleaning. Our recommendation is to clean your oven at least once every 2-3 months. This will improve your overall quality of life, your kitchen environment and the taste of your meals. We made sure this service is affordable so you do not have to worry about that.
Here is how our oven cleaning process usually goes
- The technicians will place a protective cover on the floor in front of the oven. This way no mess will be accumulated all over your kitchen.
- After, all removable parts will be dismantled and brought to our vans. The vehicles we come in have special heated tanks. In those tanks special solution is poured and heated. All removable parts are placed in it and left to soak in. The detergent will dissolve all carbonised dirt and grease on them and leave them shiny and clean.
- The whole inside of your oven will be covered in a special, non-toxic degreasing paste. It is applied to all walls, floor and ceiling of your oven. This paste is activated by heat and dissolves all greasy residue left on the interior of your oven. When the paste is applied, the oven is turned on and left for an hour or two.
- The stovetop is cleaned while waiting for its removable parts to soak and for the paste to dissolve the grease. The technician will use a special blade to scrape off all burned spills and grease from your stovetop. It is wiped with disinfectant and a microfiber cloth at the end
- When the paste has done its job, it is also scraped off with a special blade. It has dissolved all the grease and when scraping it, the dirt layer comes off as well. When finished, the interior of the oven is also wiped with disinfectant and a microfiber cloth.
- When all removable parts are done soaking they are taken out, dried and also wiped with disinfectant and a microfiber cloth.
- Everything is reassembled and your oven is clean, disinfected and ready for you to use.
Why use our oven cleaning services? The answer is simple – we are professionals and when it comes to oven cleaning, there is no one better than us. Also the cleanliness of the oven, as we mentioned earlier, is extremely important. We have to maintain it in order to provide a healthy, sanitary environment in the kitchen. So if you trust us, we guarantee you that your oven will look a lot better.
Our team of cleaning experts will remove all fat, grease and food leftovers, saving you the time and effort you would otherwise spend on scrubbing and cleaning the oven.
We clean all types of ovens:
- Single ovens
- Double ovens
- Range ovens
Oven cleaning is not a widespread service, but it is of great importance for every household. We realise that and that is why we offer you to take advantage of our services. Our company is leading in providing oven cleaning services. So you won’t go wrong if you choose us.
Our team is composed of friendly cleaning experts, fully trained and absolutely prepared to fulfil your requirements and bring you results that will last longer than you have expected. The professionals we send over to your home are not only experienced but also come fully-equipped with all products and tools required for the job. Since ovens are a crucial part of the household and the place where you prepare all the food for your family, all products we use are completely natural, non-toxic and harmless to your health.
By choosing our company you may also receive
- Flexible hours of working for your own convenience
- Reasonable pricing for immaculate quality
- Professional technicians comins straight away
- All products and equipment included in the price
- Full insurance of all employees and services
- Customer service available 7 days a week
- Honesty and no hidden charges
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any convenience for your day and time. We are available for the area of London or any other in Greater London. Our values guide us, we provide high quality, professionalism and 24/7 availability. It doesn’t matter where you are, we cover London and all other regions of Greater London. Please don’t be prejudiced, we promise you will be completely satisfied with our services.
All you have to do is get in touch with us, we will finish our job fast, so you will be able to use it immediately. Feel free to contact us at any time, we cover all areas of London and Greater London.
To contact us in any convenient to you time use the details below:
Phone number: 020 3745 5874