Whenever you are looking for a fully reliable upholstery cleaning team, here we are, glad to offer you our services. We are specialised in treating all types of upholstery – sofas, stools, armchairs, chairs, etc. When we are done with our thorough maintenance, the furniture becomes irresistibly clean and fresh, a real brilliant for your house.
Do you find it difficult to cope with the cleaning and refreshing of your upholstered furniture at home or in the office? Most upholstery materials need special care and treatment with professional equipment and detergents. So if you have noticed that your furniture needs such maintenance, we are here to offer you exclusive upholstery cleaning.
You love the comfort and stylish appearance of your furniture but their maintenance is quite difficult? Yes, all upholstered furniture requires proper care and maintenance in order to look fresh, be clean and live longer. Since all upholstery (whether it is found at home or at the office) is regularly used, it goes through a lot of damage on a daily basis. Having children or pets can make it harder to keep our upholstery in the clean state we wish it to be in. Cleaning your upholstery regularly will not only improve the looks of it but will also prolong its life and benefit your health in many ways. Dirt and dust can cause some health issues. In order to avoid that, we suggest you vacuum your upholstery at least once a week.
However, vacuuming is definitely not enough for a proper cleaning of your upholstery. Whenever we spill something or we allow our pets on the couch, stains occur. Vacuuming your sofas will not rid you of them and this is when a deeper cleaning session is required. This is not an easy task, especially for a person to do on their own. It is a specific operation that requires the intervention of professional cleaners.
This is true, so our company offers to you the ultimate upholstery cleaning service which is of new generation. Most households in London use our professional help and get their furniture – sofas, chairs, stools, armchairs, etc. efficiently cleaned and refreshed. Long gone are the times when you would have to bring all your furniture to the car wash or a different place to get cleaned. This activity usually resulted in soaking wet upholstery with minimal cleaning results achieved.
Now upholstery cleaning is sufficient, practical, convenient and most of all – affordable. All you have to do is call our office, book a team and observe while they do their magic and clean your upholstered furniture to perfection. The drying process is minimised and we leave all surfaces clean, disinfected and fresh. You might want to see this for yourself. The process guarantees to result in impeccable cleanliness and bright colours. Your furniture will look the same as it did on the first day you got it.
We use two main techniques when it comes to cleaning upholstery. Steam Cleaning is the one we usually go to. It is perfect for cleaning, disinfecting and stain removal.
Here is how our steam cleaning works
- First we inspect the upholstery and its fabric ( different types of fabrics require a different approach)
- Secondly we vacuum the whole surface of it, removing all dust, hairs and larger dirt particles.
- After, a detergent is chosen (It is very important to know the exact kind of detergent you need to use since picking the wrong one can result in damaging the fabric or at least not reaching any results) and applied to all stained areas of your furniture. The chemicals in this detergent will dissolve the stains and help them detach from the fibres of your upholstery.
- The powerful steam cleaning machine is brought in. The amount and temperature of the steam are determined by our technicians and the whole surface is treated with it. The extremely hot steam dissolves the rest of the stains, leaving your upholstery flawless.
- We then extract most of the moisture, in order to speed up the drying process.
Dry Cleaning of upholstery is a fairly new method. It is usually used for more delicate or not so heavily-stained fabrics. The process takes a bit longer but it benefits from the fact that you don’t have to wait for your furniture to dry after.
- After inspecting your upholstery, the technicians will determine the fabric of it and the method that would work best for it.
- Thorough vacuuming of the whole surface is required, since small dirt particles or dust might dissolve later in the process and cause further staining.
- The dry cleaning solution of choice is applied to the whole surface of your rug ( foam or powder). This product reacts to the fat and grease, found in the stains. Dissolving them helps with the stain removal process since they are the components that make the stain stick to your upholstery fibres. The solution is left on for a couple of hours.
- After, the detergent is removed along with the stains, using a rotary machine with cotton pads placed on the bottom. This technique provides perfect results in removing stains and soiling.
All products we use are top quality, professional ones. They are extremely efficient in cleaning and removing stains but at the same time are 100% safe for your health, biodegradable, eco-friendly and non toxic. What is more, all tools and equipment we provide our cleaners with are top of the shelf, professional ones. We have invested in ourselves in this perspective, in order to bring the best possible results to you.
Here are some of the particular services we specialise in:
- Mattress cleaning
- Armchair Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Sofa cleaning
- Curtains and blinds cleaning
- Car upholstery
After the procedure of our team, even the shabbiest upholstery will look like new, giving a fresh look to your home. You can find this special service in the whole London area. Our office agents are available 7 days a week.
By choosing our company you may also receive
- Flexible hours of working for your own convenience
- Reasonable pricing for immaculate quality
- Professional technicians comins straight away
- All products and equipment included in the price
- Full insurance of all employees and services
- Customer service available 7 days a week
- Honesty and no hidden charges
Do not hesitate and call our customer support agents right now. They will give you more information, answer any questions you might have and even give you a quote. We are convinced our service is the best pick. Make sure to use our company to rid your upholstery of mites and dirt. We are there for you.
To contact us in any convenient to you time use the details below:
Phone number: 020 3745 5874