You can rely on our company to provide the deep and thorough disinfection of your rugs as well as their refreshing. We offer professional rug cleaning which can be used in domestic and commercial estates located in London.
Having rugs in the house can be of great convenience. They are comfortable, bring cosiness to one’s home and are quite pleasant for the interior. However, rugs, like all soft fabrics found in our homes, suffer a great amount of use, staining and overall damage. As pleasant as they could be, they also require a lot of attention and maintenance. Cleaning rugs and carpets is no one’s favourite activity and what is more, it requires certain knowledge and professional tools. All rugs need to be maintained properly on a regular basis in order to retain their colours longer and not get filled with microbes, dust or stains. Since rugs come in a wide variety of fabrics, colours and origin, knowing the details of cleaning them is very important.
All fabrics receive stains differently and react in various ways with different chemicals. Not to mention that each stain needs a special approach in order to be properly removed. We suggest you do not attempt cleaning those on your own, since not only you may not remove the stain but the chances of you damaging the rug are high.
Our staff of qualified cleaning technicians use modern steam, vacuum and dry cleaning machines, safe for the health detergents and stain removers. They can provide refreshing, deeper disinfection and proper cleaning for delicate rug fabrics. We can ensure the flawless condition of your carpets and rugs, regardless of their type. Our rug cleaning services are provided every day in the week. We also work with all kinds of rugs and fabrics:
- Persian Rugs
- Indian Dhurries
- Pakistani/Balkan Kilim Rugs
- African Natural fibre Rugs
- Overdyed Rugs
- Indonesian Ikat Rugs
- Moroccan Rugs
Our cleaning technicians use the best cleaning machines, effective detergents and stain removers. They inspect every rug before cleaning it to select the machines, detergents and methods which will be necessary and most effective. The steam cleaning will extract all the grime from the rugs. We provide dry cleaning on carpets and rugs with fine textures and vacuum cleaning for removing dust and visible dirt. Our rug cleaning is available every day in the week.
Steam Cleaning is the method we use the most. It is perfect for deep cleaning, stain removal and disinfection.
Here is how our steam cleaning works
- First we inspect the rug ( different types of rugs and fabrics require a different approach)
- Secondly we vacuum the whole surface of it, removing all dust, hairs and larger dirt particles.
- After, a detergent is chosen (It is very important to know the exact kind of detergent you need to use since picking the wrong one can result in damaging the rug or at least not reaching any results) and applied to all stained areas of your rug. The chemicals in this detergent will dissolve the stains and help them detach from the fibres of your rug.
- The powerful steam cleaning machine is brought in. The amount and temperature of the steam are determined by our technicians and the whole surface is treated with it. The extremely hot steam dissolves the rest of the stains, leaving your rugs and carpets flawless.
- We then extract most of the moisture from your rug in order to speed up the drying process.
Dry Cleaning of Rugs is a fairly new method. It is usually used for more delicate or not so heavily-stained fabrics. The process takes a bit longer but it benefits from the fact that you don’t have to wait for your rugs to dry after.
- After inspecting your rug, the technicians will determine the fabric of it and the method that would work best for it.
- Thorough vacuuming of the whole surface is required, since small dirt particles or dust might dissolve later in the process and cause further staining.
- The dry cleaning solution of choice is applied to the whole surface of your rug ( foam or powder). This product reacts to the fat and grease, found in the stains. Dissolving them helps with the stain removal process since they are the components that make the stain stick to your rug fibres. The solution is left on for a couple of hours.
- After, the detergent is removed along with the stains, using a rotary machine with cotton pads placed on the bottom. This technique provides perfect results in removing stains and soiling.
You can rely on our company to provide the professional rug cleaning which you need in your domestic or commercial property, located in London. There is no need to bring your rugs to a place for cleaning. Many people used to do that, however, this usually results in soaking wet rugs that are in fact not as clean as we would like them to be.The cleaning technicians who work for us are background checked, professionally trained and use the most effective cleaning equipment.We offer dry cleaning, vacuum cleaning on a regular basis and steam cleaning of rugs. Call us and speak with our phone operators to schedule the rug cleaning which you need and we will do it at a convenient time.
By choosing our company you may also receive
- Flexible hours of working for your own convenience
- Reasonable pricing for immaculate quality
- Professional technicians comins straight away
- All products and equipment included in the price
- Full insurance of all employees and services
- Customer service available 7 days a week
- Honesty and no hidden charges
Do not hesitate and call our customer support agents right now. They will give you more information, answer any questions you might have and even give you a quote. We are convinced our service is the best pick. Make sure to use our company to rid your rugs of mites and dirt. We are there for you.
To contact us in any convenient to you time use the details below:
Phone number: 020 3745 5874